Monday, December 17, 2007

The Last TIME...


Lately, I am doing many things for the LAST time in my present work place. Yesterday was the last Open Day, today was the last exam invigilation... It brings a kind of sadness. Although I am very happy about my new job, the idea of living this place that I have known so well envelopes me with emotions. I never thought that I will feel this way. I thought that I had severed all strings of attachment. But it looks like I haven't. At some moments, I even feel guilty of feeling so happy to leave.




Just a moment ago, a colleague remarked that I look so relieved. I guess my inner feelings are reflected on my outer looks. I feel so spirited to wake up in the morning and come to work. At work, I feel I can handle anything. Strange! I wish I had felt this way before, during the times when I had wanted to stay on. Why now? What changes brought about this feeling of relief and happiness?




I have started a countdown of my last days at work here.

No comments: