Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Letter Long Overdue




I have finally decided which road to walk, to move on. The four days leave gave me enough time for clear thinking and planning. I finally decided and handed in the letter today. The reactions of the bosses are immaterial any more. Even though there will be persuasions of staying on, it will not be possible. I have set my mind and heart on my new destination.





It is all probably for good reasons. As I always think, you can only see one piece of the jigsaw puzzle at a time, but God can see the whole picture. He knows which piece to give at which time so that you will have a perfect picture at the end. I have firmly believed in this philosophy all my life and found that it never let me astray. It might seem imperfect at the time of happening but it always ends well.




I have been at my current place for the last seven years and it has been good memories all along. I want to leave the same way too. As I was telling a colleague, I have tried my best to be a good person and that has helped me miraculously. I want to leave in that way too.

No comments: