Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Eve 2007

I am sitting at home, pondering on whether to join the crowd to celebrate New Year at one of the many happening places around town or have a quite, reflective and meaningful one at home. Celebrating New Year has become an issue of where you are at midnight, the names of 'hot happening spots' in town mean you celebrated. If you stayed at home, it either means you are plain boring or no friends with whom to celebrate with. But I think, if I choose to stay at home I am choosing to escape the traffic woes from the congested streets and the exorbidant prices charged (the money that I can use for a luxurious home celebration).
Tough, tough. Let me ponder more. I am supposed to have a 'fun'tastic idea by the time hubby returns from work, but I have just started thinking. He he he.
To the rest, it doesn't matter where you celebrated, HOW you celebrated means much more. Appreciate the lessons learned in 2007 and move on to 2008 with new values, new determinations and new hope and dreams.

3 comments:

Blessed said...

" it doesn't matter where you celebrated, HOW you celebrated means much more. Appreciate the lessons learned in 2007 and move on to 2008 with new values, new determinations and new hope and dreams. "

Well said!
Very inspiring and motivating, Mal!!

Happy New year to you!!!!

Keshi said...

Happy New Year Mal!

Keshi.

Mal said...

blessed and keshi,

a blasting new year 2 u 2 gals!

mal